BARRE’S VERTICAL – COMPLETE SET + FOAM PLATFORM SET + MADDOX TEST SET
POSTUROKiT light, all the equipment that you need!
A new generation of postural diagnosis tools, easy to use and suitable to your daily practice:
- Postural imbalance classification
- Sensory receptors tests
- A full assessment in just a few minutes
- Action plans and guidance for efficient therapeutic follow up
The main clinical examination in Posturology is the Barré’s Vertical Axis Examination. This follows a standardized positioning protocol, determining the postural imbalance class and the incriminated sensor(s) orientation.
The set comes with a positioner, a laser on a tripod and a plumb bob to facilitate consistent and repeatable measurements.
The examination on a foam platform, which shunts the plantar afferents by blurring the
proprioceptive information, directs the postural diagnosis to the cephalic sensors: mandibular, ocular and / or vestibular.
It also accentuates pelvic pedal asymmetries.
It can be used for various applications:
- Anteflexion test / Standing flexion test , the so-called Bassani / Vorlauf test /
- Test of alternating nuchal rotation
- Osteopathic tests (interspinous in extension, lateral extension at the level of the offending facet, ribs in rotation and inspiration)
- Visualization of the postural imbalance of the feet and knees
- Proprioceptive rehabilitation work
The set consists of a platform with an integrated foam and a set of 2 spare foams.
The Maddox Rod test and the Cover test make it possible to diagnose asynchrony of the visual sensor’s and also to measure the impact of this sensor’s postural treatment.
The set includes a double rod, with an occluder end and a Maddox end, as well as a light point with a ruler.
FREE OF PORT
from € 170.00 tax excl.
1500€ - 1200€ TTC